Obama’s Midlands Director Running for Clerk of Court
Columbia, SC- Kendall Corley, candidate for Richland County Clerk of Court, is running on the foundation of Change and New Ideas.
“Many people in Richland County think it is time for a change in the clerk’s office. On June 10th I am asking the voters to support my candidacy, Change and New Ideas.”
Why Should Kendall Corley be Clerk of Court?
Upgrading & Improving the Technological Structure of the office:
· Enhance the Clerk of Court website by making it more interactive and user-friendly
· Provide state-of-the-art security measures at the courthouse and work to build coalitions to improve overall courthouse security
· Upgrade the office’s current phone system – to often Richland Co. residents calling the clerk’s office and courthouse go through five or more prompts before they are able to reach a live person; this must change.
· Work to make the courthouse energy efficient and more environmentally conscience.
Provide More Service Options for Richland Co. Residents
· Create safe, secure, and reliable options for individuals to pay child support balances by phone and online methods
· Provide options for individuals to file certain legal documents with the office online
· Provide the option to pay child support balances with debit and check cards
· Provide an online and phone service where individuals can check account balances with the office
Protect the Integrity of the Richland Co. Child Support System
· Ensure prompt child support payment procedures
· Ensure proper child support collection procedures
· Provide immediate access for balance payments through bank draft, debit card, and check card options
Improve the Quality of Customer Service
· Provide periodic customer service checks and training for all staff and employees
· The office will follow the code that everyone entering the courthouse is greeted in a professional manner and they are treated with dignity and respect.
Kendall Corley’s Background and Experiences
· Barack Obama for President Midlands Director
· Project Manager – Benjamin Law Firm, LLC
· Case Worker – SC Department of Social Services
· Principal of K.L. Corley & Associates, LLC
· Member of South Carolina Public Records Association
· Member of the Council of Village Elders
· Volunteer with South Carolina Fair Share Coalition
· A Member of Brookland Baptist Church
· Attended South Carolina Public Schools and Norfolk State University Majoring in Political Science/Public Administration.
· York rite Mason & Shriner