The Spartanburg County GOP will hold it’s quarterly meeting 08.25.08 7PM
SPARTANBURG- The Spartanburg County GOP will hold it’s quarterly meeting on Monday August 25th at 7PM at Fuddrucker’s in Spartanburg. For those wishing to have dinner please arrive early. The program will start promptly at 7PM and is expected to adjourn in one hour.
This will serve as the kick-off for the Fall 2008 Election Campaign.
The wide range of resources, energy, and events that the GOP will put in the campaigns will be disclosed to the attendees.
1) Warren Mowry….Executive Director of Victory 2008
2) Allen Page…..Freedom Works
Note: We will also circulate a petition to expand DRILLING for oil.
3) Dr. George Graham…..for Rep. Bob Inglis
4) Distribution of checks to contested candidates……Rick Beltram
5) Inaugural trip plans…….June Bond
6) Bronze Elephant Report…..Alice Armantrout
7) Representative from SC GOP
For more information, please call Rick Beltram (864-542-1992)