Let’s Tell Spratt: “Vote NO, or Don’t GO! Rally on Mon, August 9
District 5 Patriots calls YOU to action!
Nancy Pelosi has called John Spratt back to DC to pass the $26 Billion “Summer Bail Out“
Let’s tell him “Vote NO or DON’T GO!”
Can’t afford to waste $$$ on another multi-billion bailout!
Bring a sign! Bring a friend!
Join us afterwards at McHale’s in downtown Rock Hill!
WHERE: JOHN SPRATT’S ROCK HILL OFFICE
(DOWNTOWN ROCK HILL)
ADDRESS: 201 East Main Street, Rock Hill, SC
WHEN: MONDAY, AUGUST 9, 4 – 6 PM
Here’s the 411 on why Nancy Pelosi has called Congress to session next week to vote for a $26 Billion State and Teacher Union Bailout!
- Teachers union garner around $40 million in dues from their $10 billion chunk of the bill.
- To pay for it Companies international profits will now be DOUBLE taxed. Once in the country it was earned, then if they dare to bring it to America—We’ll tax it too! SHOULD WE REALLY DISCOURAGE AMERICAN INVESTMENT!?!?!
- Also, being paid for with DECREASES to food stamps. . On average a family of 3 will loose $50/month in food stamps.
- Cash-strapped states will be funneled $16.1 billion to try to make Medicaid payments
- THE LEAST RESPONSIBLE STATES WILL GET THE MOST OF OUR MONEY. (New York, California)
If you have facebook RSVP HERE