Buses to DC for the 9/11 March on DC
The purpose of this email is to establish the interest in buses for the 9/11 March on DC. We have little time to plan this bus out of Boiling Springs, so you must answer by 9/2 to make this bus happen.
If you are interested, please respond to this email using the subject line above and let me know how seats you would like to purchase for the trip.
Randy Simpson is taking a list of those that might be interested in going out of Anderson or Greenville. If you would like to go out of one of these locations please email him at:
Here are some guide lines:
- Trip(s) will be boom-a-rang.
- Buses will depart after 8:00 PM Friday the 10th, and will return to the departure point between 4:00 and 6:00 AM Sunday morning the 12th.
- I anticipate that the cost will be $70/person plus $6/person for a prepaid Metro ticket. It is customary to tip the bus driver. The amount is up to you if you chose to participate.
- Additional cost will include breakfast Saturday morning before going into DC and dinner Saturday evening after we leave DC.
- I will require all seats to be prepaid.
If there is adequate interest, we will try to get sufficient buses. I need your input by Wednesday 9/2. I you are interested, please reply to this email, and use the subject line above to help me find the emails from the many I receive each day.
Boiling Springs Tea Party